Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's day began with me finding cards all over the house.  My husband is so creative and I got some software for my mac to assist me in making even better videos of Baylee!!!  We had a wonderful day at my mom's house celebrating with family and food!  We finally got home and had a mini photo shoot outside since it was not raining for a change.  These were the final pics. I have to mention that since I started blogging I have not written in my journal.  So I am recording big moments on this blog.  On May 1, I walked into the room and Baylee said "mommy" for the first time.  She has been saying mama and mom for awhile, but not as she recognizes me!!  And yesterday, on Mother's Day, when I told her "I love you" she replied "luv u" back....without me soliciting it!!  That was present enough!!



getting and giving kisses!


silly face




I love my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment