Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still training....

So it has been a little while since I have blogged.....so sorry! Time is passing so quickly! We are still working at the whole potty thing...not going as smoothly as I had once hoped. She (and me) are so inconsistent. I am already tired of talking about it to her at every diaper change!

Tonight, I looked up from the kitchen and didn't see her. I call out her name and get no response. I call out again - nothing. CC was here, bless her as she helps me get caught up on household chores, and says she will look for her. She finds Baylee in my bathroom with her elmo potty seat over the commode, her baby placed perfectly over the seat and she has about 5 yards of toilet tissue making sure she is clean! Too funny! I ran with my video and gave some training in tissue control!


1 comment:

  1. she is so cute looking at her baby doll. This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete