Thursday, December 24, 2009

Miller Christmas Talent Show 2009..partial

I am so far behind with my entries for Christmas.  We had our annual Miller Christmas Talent Show and the girls (Maggie and Baylee) were a hit.  For some reason, I did not push record on my video camera, but I have a cousin that hopefully recorded it that will send it to me!!!  I was so disappointed when I transferred video over and did not see it.  I was so into watching them that I didn't push record!!!!!  I am preggers for sure - mind and body.  I do however have the dress rehearsal in Nashville, so if all else fails, I can post that one!!!!

Chad did get Baylee and I doing a tribute to Memaw - my sweet grandmother.  I have pictures of her and I singing this song with all the motions before she passed and I have taught it to Baylee.  Take a peek.....

No comments:

Post a Comment