Friday, April 30, 2010

My little helper

Baylee is adjusting pretty good to having a little brother. She loves to hold him, feed him, sing to him - you name it! Although, the other morning, she woke up and came through and saw me holding Ty...walked straight to daddy and was sad. Chad asked her what was wrong and she just buried her head into the pillows. Chad asked her if mommy hurt her feelings and she shook her head no. Did daddy make you sad? She shook her head no. Daddy asked if baby Ty made her sad and she nodded yes and buried her head in the pillow.....awww, my heart broke for her!!

She will always come with me to pump cause that is our alone time! She asks me all the time "Mommy, do you need to pump?" Sweet girl.... Another funny thing is while I am pumping, she asks "What are you doing?" I reply, " Getting milk for baby Ty." She asks, in her cute little voice, "from you booooob?" I just nod and smile. My precious little girl!!


Checking on Ty!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment