Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nashville Wedding Weekend

We loaded up the car and headed to Nashville for Leah Forbus' wedding. I was nervous as Baylee was the flower girl, but she did great - I took a million pictures!!!

On the road - Ty loves something on his head!


Rehearsal Dress - what a pose!


Pre-wedding manicure


Dena - mother of the bride and Baylee




Baylee and Brennan Chavies, the ring bearer




Daddy got a pic!!!

After it was over, she asked for the gum I promised her!!





Dancing Queen - all night!!!
I don't even know his name - worse is that Chad didn't either!!





We had a wonderful time!!

1 comment:

  1. baylee looks adorable. Yah for her-I know she made a great flower girl-gum always works! So happy for Leah! Ronni, Your hair looks awesome. Hope the orientation and week goes well at school for Baylee-can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete