Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baylee Conversations


Baylee is full of herself these days... Here are a few conversations lately:

Baylee: "Where do storms comes froms?" (this was my first questions of "where does this come from"
Me: Well Baylee, God controls the weather and allows the rain to fall.
Baylee: Does he know that He broke Nana's swing? (Nana's swing fell over during the storm)
Me: Yes, He knows everything, even about Nana's swing.
Baylee: Well He needs to fix it!!

Me: Baylee, it is time to go to bed now.
Baylee: 4 more minutes mommy!! (why 4? I am not sure, but it is always 4 more minutes)

Nana: If you eat your vegetables, meat and drink your milk, you will get bigger.
Baylee: (in a low hushed voice) It will make me throw up!
Nana: what did you say?
Baylee: Never mind.

Me: You have a good day at school ok? (dropping her off at school)
Baylee: Hugths and Kisthes mommy
Me: (I give hugs and kisses)
Baylee: Hugths and Kisthes one more time
Me: (I give hugs and kisses, again)
Baylee: Hugths and Kisthes last time
Me: (I give hugs and kisses, again) This can go on for 5 minutes - no, I mean 4 minutes ;)

Me: Baylee, what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Baylee: I don't know
Me: Well, what makes you happy? what are you thankful for?
Baylee: She smiles and points to me and says "Mommy"
I think I cried........

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute! Mom told me about some of those conversations. I laughed so hard at the swing conversation :)

    ReplyDelete