Wednesday, December 8, 2010

McMillen Time

Every year, we go to the Alpine Christmas Village with the girls. It seems that this year it is here and sold out on the night we can go! To take its place, somewhat, Kim and the girls came over just to play and hang out tonight. We made Christmas cookies, played princess dress up and played some basketball.



Mousey, Baylee's dear friend, went missing about 3 months ago. We searched and searched for her and could not find her. Chad went on Ebay and found one, paid 15 bucks and Baylee could not believe her eyes when she saw her again. Tonight, Baylee and Avery were playing and they found the original Mousey! Baylee comes in the den and said, "I have 2 Mousey's - one was on the floor and one was under my bed!"

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha she is so funny ! I remember when we were at Newks and my mom said she couldn't have any more coke to drink. Baylee looked at her with innocent eyes and said "But Nana I don't want anymore. Mousey is the one who wants some!" she is too precious and I loved sitting with her at the play.

    ReplyDelete