Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A mommie moment

So today, Ty is sickly with a runny nose and teething and Nana was not feeling well either. I had the kids this morning until my sweet daddy was able to come over to the house. While I was holding Ty this morning, he was just a fussing away...snot everywhere and Baylee looks at me and says:

B: "Mommie, what is wrong with Ty Austin?

M: "Well Baylee, he doesn't feel good. I think he has a cold."

B: "Mommie, I want to pray for Ty."

M: I teared up of course, "Ok Baylee, let's pray."

B: "Dear Ty, please let Ty feel better so that he won't have to go to the doctor. Love you Jesus, Amen.

M: That was a great prayer Baylee!!

B: "Mommie, I want to pray for Nana."

M: "Ok then." still crying mind you.

B: "Dear Nana, please let Nana feel better so that she will not have to go to the doctor. Love you Jesus, Amen."

Some of this stuff we try to teach her is really sinking in...I am truly blessed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment