Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are you kidding me???

Last night, Chad and I decided to take Baylee to meet Santa for the first time.  Keep in mind, my child tends to freak out in large crowds...i mean last year at my family's christmas party, she was in absolute turmoil for about 2 hours.  She just could not take all the people.  The very first time we took her to the church nursery, they had to call me out of the service to come and calm my sweet (high maintenance) child down.  When I got to the hallway of her classroom, I could hear her screaming for dear life!!!  Now some of you are saying, oh ronni, that was so long ago....she is older now.  and I am saying to myself blah blah blah because it happened again last weekend!! We had a Christmas party over at our house, and she would not leave my side!!!!  It is just a stage you say......yea ok.

Anyway, I had prepared myself for the drama of her Santa encounter and I was stunned.  She did let out a cry initially, but it was so mild compared to what I have heard from her in the past with normal people not dressed in red!!!  I was like that is it?  The one time I completely expect her to lose it, she was cool......are you kidding me?

The first video is her meeting Santa for the first time.  The second video is when Santa recruited Ms. Claus to ease the tension.  The last video was when we actually got a shot when everyone was at least looking at the camera....don't get too excited, Baylee was no where near a smile!!  Enjoy.......



And the final product of the night....drum roll please....



1 comment: