Thursday, December 18, 2008

My dancin' baby

I knew I would catch it on video eventually!  This blogging thing makes me pull out my video camera (as if I didn't do it enough already!!)  Baylee loves Jack's Big Music Show from Noggin, which makes Daddy happy because it is all puppets.  If you know Chad at all, you know he was and is a big time Muppet fan!!  Anyway, the music from the Noggin show says "come on everybody give your foot a tap" and "come on everybody give your hands a clap" and she actually follows right along...take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Go Muppets! Yeah, so glad to hear that Baylee likes the muppets,too. She was so cute in her lil pink dress tapping her foot and clapping. Yes, the blog allows us to capture and store all the blessings and fun of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least somebody has rhythm in this family of the second generation!! We are still praying for her cousins!!

    We are enjoying your blog. Good Job!!!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete