Friday, January 23, 2009

65 degrees in January

Today was a gorgeous day for January!  Earlier this week it was snowing and today it was 65 degrees!  When we got home from Nana's, we had to go outside to play.  Of course, Baylee and I play the "I'm gonna get you" running game and I love how Baylee turns to make sure I am still coming to get her!  Oh how I will treasure these moments...   I have always heard that when you have a child, the love you feel is so unconditional, which directly parallels the love the Father has for His children.  While Baylee and I were playing, it reminded me of how so many times we "run" in our own direction, still looking over our shoulder to see if God is still with us.  He is always there, loving unconditionally, waiting for us to turn around~

1 comment:

  1. Precious little angel! I LOVE her run and that sweet face as she turns to look at you! I sure love that child!

    ReplyDelete