Saturday, August 8, 2009

My baby is 2!!

Happy Birthday Baylee!! I cannot believe my baby turned 2 yesterday!! We celebrated her birthday today at the house with friends and family. Baylee knew something was going on as she was dressed like Minnie Mouse!! She had a ball and thanks to everyone for celebrating with us! Chad and I are so blessed to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends to help us guide Baylee and mold her into who she is to become!! All the pictures are on the gallery...(see link to the left.)


I bought this for her Halloween costume this year...came in handy!!








Singing Happy Birthday!






Elmo Restaurant

Holding all her Backyardigans!!!!



Love my Elmo Backpack!!

1 comment:

  1. We loved looking at the b'day fun-the pictures were great and Baylee looked so cute in her Minnie outfit! The cake turned out precious and love love the cupcakes. Happy Birthday Baylee!

    ReplyDelete